11/6/08

Thursday Thoughts...

This year, I was lucky to have watched the results, coverage, admissions as well as the victory speech while comfortably slouched inside my audio visual room of my mom’s house that also had fine home theater seating. US elections are always worthwhile watching on the closing days. More importantly, gentlemanly admissions of defeat and rallying calls to unite behind the winner are always worthwhile observing and taught as fine examples of leadership to kids.

Having said that, may I add that there are fears that Obama will deal outsourcing a serious blow. Don't worry about it, if I were you. America will move towards the path of competitiveness and wealth. If we believe that outsourcing is good for the outsourcer, we should also not lose hope that the world's biggest outsourcing client will continue to patronize outsourcing.

No comments: