10/12/07

SMORTY: Try it!

One of the notable online outsourcing programs in existence today is Smorty. It is a get paid for blogging, blog advertising, blog for money and all other related variants that you can think of. It is a program that I willingly recommend to bloggers for I have seen and experienced how legitimate it is and most importantly, they pay the bloggers who participate in their program.

Smorty facilitates the smooth transaction between advertisers and bloggers by prequalifying and matching blogs to the appropriate advertising opportunities. Advertisers’ advertise on blogs through reviews a link backs by participating blogs. In return, bloggers get paid to blog.

One good thing about Smorty is the short duration that it requires to be able to review and approve the participating bloggers’ posts. If within five (5) days, the submitted blog articles have not yet been reviewed, Smorty’s system automatically approves the blog posts. Payments (though Paypal) are also disbursed shortly thereafter.

One thing that makes me hesitate at times is Smorty’s recent penchant for paying in batches, instead of following the desired number of days after the article submission. When I was still new to the program, I got paid within five days after I have submitted my posts. Just lately, I’ve noticed that they delay the payment of my earlier posts and pay it together with my later articles. I understand that paying in batches may be more efficient for the company but as a blogger, I get disappointed when payments don’t reach me on time. Don’t get me wrong, I am still happy with Smorty (they pay after all). I simply wish that they will do a bit of a revision on their paying methods.

No comments: