6/21/07

NEW LOOK

Working on the new format of this website.

This look is through the generosity of I Blog-You Blog and Gecko and Fly. The two design beautiful templates that can be downloaded and used for free.

At this point, I am still trying to figure out a few things like how to replace the photo (automobile) at the top of this blog. I absolutely love that car and in fact, it is now the wallpaper of my PC. However, I need to use another photo for this blog.

Another concern is that I am finding it difficult to replace the font size of the post titles.

I also need to replace a few other items like the RSS and Technoratti feed links at the rightmost side at the top of this blog. Those subscription feeds will still direct you to I Blog-You Blog.

Well, one step at a time.

If you have any idea how to work on those settings in the template of this blog, please let me know.

Regards.

No comments: